step1 :Login into MasterGST using same email and password as you registered.
step2 :Click on clients from the top menu bar.
step3 :Go to Work on this , click on reports from the dropdown.
step4 : There are five types of reports are there such as
- Invoice Reports : These reports will gives the Mothly, Yearly, Custom Period summary report. User can download the reports to excel according to either item wise , invoice wise or all the details. User can also view the reports using filters.
Multi-month Reports : These reports will give the summary of User quarterly and annual purchases. User can download the reports to excel.
- Sales Report
- Purchase Report
- Eway Bill Report
- E-invoice Report
Compilance Report : These reports will give the comparision of the follwing . User can download the reports to excel.
- Multi month GSTR1 Report
- Multi month GSTR-2A Report
- Multi month GSTR-3B Report
Summary Reports : These reports will give the Anual summary of Filing, Taxs, ITC Claimed and ITC Unclaimed.
- Purchase Register & GSTR2A Yearly Reconciliation Report
- Sales vs GSTR-3B vs GSTR-1 Tax Comparison Report (Monthly)
- Sales vs GSTR-3B vs GSTR-1 Tax Comparison Report (Yearly)
- Purchases vs GSTR-3B vs GSTR-2A (Monthly)
- Purchases vs GSTR-3B vs GSTR-2A (Yearly)
- Invoice Wise GSTR2A vs Purchase Register comparision Report
- Supplier Wise GSTR2A vs Purchase Register comparision Report
HSN and Tax Slab Wise Report : This gives All the Invoices from SaleRegister/Books Monthly, Yearly and Custom Wise Based On HSN or Tax Slab. User can download the reports to excel.
- Monthly Tax and ITC summary Report
- GST Filing Status Report
- Suppliers GST Filing summary Report
- ITC Claimed Report
- ITC Unclaimed Report
Accounting Reports : These Reports give the accounting summary of the follwing in Monthly, Yearly, Custom Period.
- HSN wise Sales Repor
- HSN wise Purchase Report
- Tax Slab Wise Sales Report
- Tax Slab Wise Purchase Report
Ledger Reports : These Reports give the summary of Custom Period of ledger. User can download the reports to excel.
- Trial Balance Report
- P & L Report
- Balance Sheet Report
- Ledger Report
- TDS Report
- Aging Report
- Cash Ledger
- Credit Ledger
- Liability Ledger